We are going to Indonesia!
What? Yep! It’s happening. Your favorite surf retreat is going to a remote island in Indonesia and you’re invited!
Where? Nemberala Surf Resort, Rote Island. Fly into Bali, then fly to Rote, and we’ll handle it from there! As with all our SWA locations, its a journey to get there, but we promise it will be worth it. Email for our detailed travel document.
When? May 2-9 and May 9-16. Stay for both weeks if you’d like!
Who? You! Advanced beginner to advanced surfers welcome. Some surf experience necessary. If you have never surfed before, join us at one of our beginner friendly locations first!
Why? Surf and adventure with us on a gorgeous remote island. Literal paradise. Luxurious accommodations, clear water, and fellow badass amigas to push you outside your comfort zone— and into the tube!…or onto a cute green wave! It’s going to be a trip of a lifetime.
Gorgeous double occupancy bungalows with large a/c rooms, each with a private bathroom. Option for a private room upgrade. Oceanfront bar and restaurant to re-fuel between surfs and watch the sunsets with a cold drink.
We will be accessing all of the spots by boat. The Nemberala Left is the main break nearest the resort. The point like reef is approximately 400 yards long. There is also a softer, more friendly right that is hollower on low tide and fatter on high tide. There are also a few other waves we are keen to explore! With options around the island, we’ll adventure and explore with the goal of finding waves for everyone.
The ocean front, open air yoga studio will serve as the perfect space to stretch and regroup between surfs.
We’ll have bikes for use, go snorkeling in the clear water, and go fishing for dinner one night! As with all of our retreats, all the activities are optional and we’ll strive to get into adventures that connect us to the local community. There is also an on-site spa to take your relaxation to the next level.
Indonesia Surf and Yoga Retreat Details
Price: $2200 shared room for 2, $2550 private
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
- Two way transportation from the Roti Airport-RTI (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared room (2 per room) Upgrade to private room available for $350 extra
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and juice
- All boat trips to surf spots
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as snorkeling, bike riding, and fishing
To book your flight, first fly into Bali Denpasar (DPS) from where ever you are coming from, spend the night on Bali (or multiple nights!), then fly from Bali (DPS) to Roti (RTI) to arrive on the Saturday the retreat starts.