CURRENTLY BOOKING FOR SUMMER 2018
This Northern Nicaragua retreat location is a hidden tropical paradise located on the Northern Pacific coast of Nicaragua about 45 min NW from the big city of Chinandega. The eco-friendly resort features comfortable thatch-roof cabanas, an unbelievably delicious healthy restaurant, luxurious ocean view yoga studio, swimming pool, and relaxing hammocks, all over-looking two really fun beginner-intermediate friendly surf spots with other great surf options nearby. The cabanas are equipped with 2-3 beds in each, mosquito netting, fans, hammocks, and private porches with composting toilets (don’t worry they don’t smell!) and star-gazing showers. We do offer a private cabana upgrade option most weeks. Send us a message to inquire about availability and cost if you’d prefer to not have a roommate.
At this location we are partnered with the non-profit Waves of Hope that is focused on community development programs including building schools, providing English classes, after-school programs, and environmental awareness to the local village.
There are several great surf spots within walking distance. We will primarily surf a user-friendly sandy bay with lefts and rights perfect for learning to stand up for the first time or perfecting your cutback. If the swell is bigger we may also surf a rocky left point that offers long rides.
Northern Nicaragua Eco Resort Details
Starting at $1800
- Two way airport shuttle between resort and Managua International Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in shared cabana
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, juice, and sodas
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage and photos from surf sessions
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures (horseback riding, chocolate making, ladies night out, etc)
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND BOOK AN UPCOMING RETREAT CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
PLEASE CONTACT HOLLY@SURFWITHAMIGAS.COM FOR ANY QUESTIONS
Here’s a quick video of Holly longboarding at the bay:
Amigas surfing the point: