Play, relax and rejuvenate.
Join Surf With Amiga’s head yoga teacher, Nikki, along with Acro instructors Dion and Lotsie for a week of acro and restorative yoga, surfing, slack lining, volcano hiking and more!
AcroYoga blends the wisdom of yoga, the dynamic power of acrobatics, and the loving kindness of healing arts. These three lineages form the foundation of a practice that cultivates trust, playfulness, and community.
Dates: Aug 8 – Aug 15, 2015
The ‘Acro Shine’ Retreat includes:
- 7 night accommodation at El Coco Loco Resort
- All meals (seafood and vegetarian options available), healthy snacks and raw desserts
- All non-alcoholic beverages including smoothies, fresh fruit and vegetable juices
- Daily Acro-Yoga with Dion and Lotsie
- Daily Meditative & Restorative Yoga w/ Nikki
- Thai Massage Workshop
- Introductory Group Surf Lesson
- Volcan Telica Hike — see lava!!
- Chocolate making lesson
- Opportunity to get involved with the local community through non-profit organization, Waves of Hope
- Transportation to and from the Managua International Airport
- Single Occupancy $1550 USD
- Double Occupancy $1350 USD
- Triple Occupancy $1250 USD
A Room in the Beach House
- Single Occupancy $1700 USD
- Double Occupancy $1550 USD
To register or with any questions please email email@example.com and mention you came through the Surf With Amigas site!