Surf With Amigas is expanding further into Central America. It started with Nicaragua, then we added El Salvador, Costa Rica, and now Panama!
Keeping with our mission to seek out remote, uncrowded waves, with a small hotel within walking distance of a fun surf spot, we’re adding a Pacific Coast Panama location. Join us for our very first retreat in this new spot July 4-11, 2015.
We met an awesome Amiga from Panama on a retreat in El Salvador last year and she clued us in on a hidden gem in Southern Panama. We’ll go visit her spot and have her show us all the best waves and activities. This retreat is for advanced beginners and Intermediate surfers only! Expect to surf multiple spots during the week including a fun beach break out front of where we’ll stay, a couple of awesome right point breaks, and other beach breaks just a few minutes down the road.We will also do yoga! The brand new yoga studio faces the Pacific Ocean and is fully stocked with mats, straps, bolsters, blankets, handcrafted wooden blocks, sound system and tropical hardwood floors.
Beyond surfing world-class waves, practicing yoga over the ocean, we will have other exciting activities!
Where we’ll stay and what’s included:
• Accommodations in an inviting beachfront Cabana at the brand new Sansara Resort
• Daily surf guidance, in water coaching, and post-session video analysis by Jackie, Michelle, and Amira.
• Daily yoga classes to relax and inspire you in the gorgeous ocean view studio with Carly
• Surfboard rental
• Wi-Fi internet access
• All delicious meals
• 2 way transfer from Panama City to the resort
• All the awesome adventures that you’ve come to expect from Surf With Amigas
Travel Info coming soon…
Email email@example.com for booking info and whatever questions you have!
all photos: Sansara Resort- Michael Phillips