To book or view pricing and availability for most upcoming retreats click the link below.
To reserve your spot on a retreat we ask for a 50% deposit.
Full payment on the retreat is due 2 months from the first date of the retreat, or in cash on arrival for a $40 discount.
- If you cancel your trip more than 6 months out for any reason, your deposit will be refunded 100%, minus a $100 booking fee. If you would like to transfer to a later retreat or move to our credit list, you will not be charged the booking fee. Credits must be used one year from the initial retreat booking date.
- If you cancel 4-6 months out for any reason, your deposit can either be transferred to a later retreat or credit list as described above without penalty OR refunded 50% minus the $100 booking fee.
- If you cancel within 4 months of the retreat date, we cannot refund your deposit unless we are able to fill your spot either with a friend that you send us or someone on the waiting list. If we discount the trip to entice a last minute booking, we will only credit you the amount we were able to collect from the new guest.
- If you cancel within 2 months and have planned to pay your balance in cash on arrival that balance is still due and you will be sent an invoice for the remaining amount.
- If we have not received your balance 1 month before the retreat start date, and no other arrangements for payment have been made (a mutually agreed-upon plan to pay closer to the retreat date or plan to pay cash on arrival), your booking will be cancelled and your deposit will not be refunded.
Since last minute injuries, illnesses, work emergencies, natural disasters, political unrest, or deaths in the family unfortunately do happen, Surf With Amigas strongly recommends the purchase of travel insurance to protect against any unforeseen events disrupting or preventing your trip from happening. We highly recommend purchasing a policy with the “cancel for any reason” clause, which will protect your trip payment from ANY unpredicted circumstances. Definitely read the fine print on what it covers to be sure that you are sufficiently protected.
If you plan to purchase “Cancel For Any Reason” insurance, be advised that this must be purchased typically within 2-3 weeks of your initial deposit date. Read the rules pertaining to your specific policy, but you should be buying the travel insurance at the same time or very soon after making your initial deposit with us.
If your stay at Surf With Amigas has to be cancelled by us, due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. a natural disaster), Surf With Amigas is NOT liable for any refunds or travel costs. This policy comes as a result of years’ worth of experience running retreats, and the need to protect our staff from these unforeseen circumstances. With the purchase of insurance, everyone involved (you, SWA team, property owners) will be protected from losses associated.