“A LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE ON THE PACIFIC COAST OF MEXICO”
We’ll stay at an exclusive, unique, and luxurious eco-hotel, surrounded by vegetation and only a few steps from the ocean. This is the perfect escape to get out of your normal routine and re-connect with nature in a place off-the-beaten path of surf tourists.
It is located about 40 minutes from the colorful and friendly fishing town, Zihuatanejo, where you can find charming local markets and delicious street tacos, and only a 5-minute drive from Troncones which is known for surfing, fishing, and laidback vibes. If you’re looking for an adventure that’s more remote but close to the waves, you’ll love this location.
The eco-friendly hotel features comfortable private rooms and 1 shared room, a delicious restaurant where they make local food from scratch, a yoga studio overlooking the ocean, swimming pool, relaxing hammocks, a lush garden, tide pools right out front, and a variety of chill areas.
There are several great surf spots nearby. We’ll primarily focus our surf energy on a fun and mellow, sand bottom beach break that has both lefts and rights. If the swell is larger we can adventure to the long left point breaks nearby. Regardless of the time of year or what swell is on offer, the area has consistent surf with options for all ability levels, but it is better if you do have prior surf experience beyond white-wash skills, and are able to paddle yourself out into the lineup without too much assistance. We can walk to the surf but will also drive depending on which spot we’re headed to enjoy. Expect both longboard and shortboard friendly waves.
El Muro Surf Escape Retreat Details
Price: Starting at $2600 for a room for 2, $2850 for a private (pending availability)
*7 private rooms and just 1 shared room available
2024 RETREAT DATES:
FEB 17-24, FEB 24 – MAR 2, MAR 16-23, MAR 23-30
- Two way transportation from the between eco-hotel El Muro and Zihuatanejo International
Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in private room or shared room depending on booking preference and availability
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and juice
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage from surf sessions
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as (hot springs, sailboat tour, kayak, horseback riding, temazcal, girls night
Airport information: Fly into Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport (ZIH).
Email [email protected] for the full travel info document with shuttle times and other important trip planning info.
To CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND book an upcoming retreat click the button below
PLEASE CONTACT [email protected] FOR ANY QUESTIONS