We will host several types of retreats at this location. Scroll all the way down for info on our family friendly/co-ed retreat. For the Advanced Level Coaching Retreat info, click here, but check out the photos of the resort and rooms below. CONTACT HOLLY@SURFWITHAMIGAS.COM TO BOOK YOUR SPOT
Just down the street from our home base, we’ve decided to take over a neighboring hotel for a week. There are super cute beginner waves right out front, boat trips and missions in the trucks to all the waves in the area, a brand new elevated yoga studio with a view, and exciting activities. The resort is equipped with a killer place to hang out and air conditioned rooms. It’s the perfect place to relax with others or in the privacy of your beautiful room.
Come play and learn to surf with our awesome instructors. We provide in water and video coaching and pride ourselves on empowering women to push themselves out of their comfort zones.
Northern Nicaragua Two Details
The price for kids and husbands can vary based on age of kids and how many activities plus how much surf the kids and husband would like to participate (husband doesn’t like yoga or doesn’t feel he needs surf instruction? kids too young or not planning to surf?). Email for options.
$1900 all inclusive package includes
- two-way shared airport transfer (if you get a flight that arrives on the first date of the retreat between 11am and 2:20pm and departs on the last day after noon.)
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared a/c room
- 4 deliciously healthy meals per day
- daily surf lessons with SWA team plus video analysis of every session
- all afternoon activities such as yoga, horseback riding, volcano boarding, estuary cruising, and other surprises
- professional video footage of you riding the best wave of your life
- 6:30am wake up for buffet breakfast of coffee, juice, cereal, toast, yogurt, fruit
- 7:30-11am surfing, surfing, surfing!
- 11:30am delicious lunch
- 2pm yoga
- 4pm second surf session or other adventure
- 7pm dinner with new friends
To take advantage of the airport shuttle included in the package, fly into Managua International Airport (MGA) arriving ideally between 9:30am and 2:30pm on the date your retreat starts, flying out after 11am on the date your retreat ends. If you cannot find a good schedule or favorable price from your city arriving or departing in those windows you have the option to spend the night in Managua and use our airport shuttle or book a private taxi for whenever you arrive and depart at extra cost. Email us for more info on those options.
UPCOMING 2018 RETREATS AT THIS LOCATION
No retreats Currently on the schedule at this location. let us know if you’re interested in joining us here and we can talk about the next opportunity to do so!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot