“An intimate Eco-Boutique Hotel Experience overlooking the SURF”
Wake up to the sound of breaking waves and a view of the surf right from your cabana. Situated on a 19-acre teak farm and overlooking one of Northern Nicaragua’s most beautiful and remote beaches, La Bahia is an intimate, peaceful, eco-friendly resort. The resort features four stylish ocean-view, thatch-roof cabanas. Each cabana is fully equipped with it’s own ensuite open-air bathroom, two twin beds (can be made into a king for a couple), relaxing hammocks, and a wooden deck perfect for lounging or stretching out.
The resort grounds include a refreshing swimming pool for cooling dips, relaxing pool deck, restaurant, and bar. Every detail of La Bahia was thoughtfully created in a simple and stylish way, built for comfort, privacy, and easy access to surf.
Our favorite surf spot, “The Bay” is directly out front, and features great waves for experienced surfers, as well as super fun user-friendly waves for beginners. The Bay is the perfect break for standing up for the first time, or working on nose riding, cutbacks, generating your own speed, and doing turns. We love the new ability to constantly watch the conditions from the resort, and easily surf multiple times per day.
We also have lots of other surf options nearby. Depending on the conditions and desires of the group we will do some driving and boating missions to check these places out. As always, our goal is to get you the best waves possible.
Northern Nicaragua La Bahia Retreat Details:
Price : $2600 (2 guests per cabana) *no private single upgrades available at this location
- Two way airport shuttle between resort and Managua International Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in shared cabana (2 guests per cabana)
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, juice, and sodas
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage and photos from surf sessions
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures (horseback riding, estuary boat tour, ladies night out, etc.)
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
To take advantage of the airport shuttle included in the package, fly into Managua International Airport (MGA) arriving ideally between 9:30am and 2:30pm on the date your retreat starts, flying out after 11am on the date your retreat ends. If you cannot find a good schedule or favorable price from your city arriving or departing in those windows you have the option to spend the night in Managua and use our airport shuttle or book a private taxi for whenever you arrive and depart at extra cost. Email us for more info on those options.