A note from our Peru Team:
We are postponing retreats at this time until 2025… Considering the safety concerns associated with the anticipated Global El Niño event and its potential impacts on Peru’s northern coast in 2024, we have made the decision to postpone the Chicama retreats until 2025. We’ve taken into account the uncertainties surrounding the weather conditions; we believe it is necessary to exercise caution and reschedule the retreats accordingly. We genuinely value your understanding and are eager to welcome you back to the magical waves of Chicama in 2025!
Another world class left point break? We’re on it!
Join us in the small coastal town of Chicama, where we’ll stay at a gorgeous boutique hotel, surf one of the longest lefts in the world, and explore Peru together! It’s going to be dreamy.
The beach-front boutique resort is situated at the bottom of the bay right out front and with a view of the waves we’ll be surfing every day. There’s an infinity pool, a gorgeous restaurant space with delicious food, and an amazing spa. We’ll do yoga every day in the outdoor yoga space and when the evenings get chilly we’ll head over to the jacuzzis or relax in the sauna. There’s even a gym for those of you who like to keep the movement going (outside of daily surf and yoga sessions). The resort space will not disappoint! The rooms are tastefully decorated and super comfortable, each with their own private terrace and a view of either the garden or the ocean. Stay in a private room, shared room for two, or shared room for three.
The famous left point break is the highlight of this surf trip. The waves are best suited for surfers who have some prior surf experience. Imagine fast, hollow sections for the advanced surfers, and slow, rolling waves for intermediates/advanced beginners. It’s important that you’re confident in paddling out to the lineup and paddling into your own waves. That being said, we’ll find the perfect lefts for everyone! The best part? The waves are so long that we’ll even have a tow-back service to bring us back out to the lineup after catching our longest rides.
Surf, Yoga & Explore PerU Retreat DETAILS
- Two way airport shuttle between the resort and Trujillo International Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in shared cabana
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our expert instructors
- Video footage and photos from surf sessions
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures (Bike excursion to town, explore Huanchaco + traditional surfboard project, visit Dama de Cal historical site, community project, etc.)
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Alcoholic beverages