For those of you that have been to all our locations and asked for something new, in 2019 we added another non-Central American location. For all you regular-footers that have been to Southern Costa Rica (a.k.a. goofy-footer paradise), and asked for righthand point breaks, we listened! We’re stoked to have an African location to diversify our offering: Imsouane, Morocco!
Imsouane is home to the “magic bay,” one of Africa’s longest point breaks. This wave is longboard heaven for the advanced and the perfect “cute one” for intermediate and advanced beginners. Our villa is a two-minute walk from this spot and we’ll wake up to views of the bay every morning. There are also two other more “advanced” waves within walking distance for the girls wanting a bit more of a challenge. Word on the street is that one of them throws a right-hand barrel with the right conditions.
Our villa, Dar Zitoun, was built as a peace sanctuary for the ultimate surf holiday experience of simple and chic beach living. This house was crafted with taste for art and culture and inspired by the raw beauty of our natural environment. You’ll immediately feel at home in this luxurious villa named “House of Olives” by the good vibes, peace, and friendship that’s embedded in its energy. Lounge by the pool, relax in the gardens, bask in the view of the Bay, and find everything you’ll need at Dar Zitoun for the perfect surf holiday getaway.
Morocco Surf and Yoga Retreat Details
Price: $2100 for a room shared by 2
private room upgrade for $250 extra (2 privates available)
- Two way transportation from the Agadir/Essaouira airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in a Dar Zitoun Villa (2 per room with only 2 private room upgrades available at this location-email to reserve)
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and juice
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage from surf sessions
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as hiking, ladies night out, and a day trip to a local Moroccan market in nearby city. Activities vary by week but are always awesome!
- Wetsuit rental (we encourage you to bring your own from home)
UPCOMING RETREATS AT THIS LOCATION
2023. SEP 23 – SEP 30 (co-ed)
2023. sep 30 – oct 7
2023. OCt 14-21
2023. OCt 21-28
2023. NOV 18 – 25
2023. NOV 25 – DEC 2
TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND BOOK AN UPCOMING RETREAT CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] WITH ANY QUESTIONS ON BOOKING.
For blog posts about past retreats:
- Under the Sun In Morocco : The Amiga Experience
- Falling In Love With Stray Cats and Dogs in Morocco : Beany’s Story
To book your flight, fly into Agadir/Essaouira Airport, arriving the Saturday your retreat begins and departing the Saturday your retreat ends. Email [email protected] for the full travel info document.