“Luxurious accommodations with an unbelievable view”
At Surf With Amigas we typically focus on value accommodations and go big on service in order to keep the price affordable. We’re expanding beyond our comfort zone to offer you the most luxurious experience ever in Costa Rica.
We’ll stay at a brand new lux resort overlooking both expansive ocean and mountain views. The resort features 6 rooms to be split by 1-2 guests with private porches, super comfy beds, stylish decorations, AC, hot water, and high speed fiber optic WiFi. There’s a comfortable living space with a big screen tv where we’ll do our surf coaching and classroom sessions, and a relaxing infinity pool long enough to do laps. The delicious and healthy fare will be catered by an experienced local chef.
This region of Costa Rica is regarded as one of the most biologically diverse places in the world. If you like waterfalls, this is your location as we’ll get a chance to explore several of the countries most gorgeous falls including swimmable, jump-able, and slide-able waterfall experiences.
We will be driving to surf but there are several spots just a short way down the road. Relaxing on the pool deck and enjoying the view after our sessions will make hopping in the car to surf more than worth it. This area is known for its variety of beach breaks so it’s a great option for ALL ability levels – zero to hero. We’ll be on a surf safari to get you into the best waves possible. We typically break up the group by ability level so that everyone gets coaching for their specific needs and we don’t show up anywhere with a big crowd!
Email [email protected] for Questions
Costa Rica Lamangata Surf and Yoga Retreat Details
$4250 shared room for 2 (in single bed)
$4550 shared room for 2 (in king bed)
$4950 spacious private room (king bed)
- Two way transportation from the San Jose International Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in a private or shared room ocean-view room with AC, hot water, private bathroom, private patio and high speed WiFi
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and juice
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage from surf sessions
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as horseback riding, jungle exploring, boat trips, hiking, chocolate making, monkey viewing, ladies night out, etc.
- Tips for staff
To book your flight, fly into San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO) and we’ll collect you from there. The resort is located near Dominical, about 3 hours from the airport.