Surf, yoga, & adventure in Mexico!
We are on our second season of running retreats in the land of tacos, margaritas, and super cute waves south of the border! See the schedule page for dates!
Our long time surf and yoga instructor Carly Fox has been posted up on the Nayarit Coast for the last few years and has all the spots dialed. She’s stoked to welcome small groups of Amigas (max 6 participants per week) for a super curated surf yoga adventure in Mexico!
Cute waves for all levels
We will be surfing a variety of mellow, long right hand point breaks and a few cute lefts with a rock reef bottom. Expect longboard-friendly waves, long rides and easy paddle outs in the channel!
We will mix up our spots daily depending on the crowds and the conditions.
We will be staying at an Eco Boutique Hotel in the town of San Pancho, Nayarit. The hotel is right across the street from the beach and just a short walk into the charming town centre with small shops and cafes. Kick back and relax in the pool between sessions or soak in the sunset from the ocean view yoga platform! The rooms are comfortable and well designed with ocean-view patios and palapa roofs. Stay cool with a fan and the ocean breeze.
Mexico Retreat Details
Fly into Puerto Vallarta. The retreat location is an hour North in San Pancho. More information on travel is available via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shared room for two – $2500 each
- Private room – $2700
- Optional add on video coaching and photo package – add $120 for the week!
- Two way airport transport from Puerto Vallarta Airport
- 7 nights accommodation in private or shared fan-cooled cabana at Eco Boutique Hotel
- All meals
- Daily in-water surf coaching/lessons and surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Hike to natural mud spa
- Ladies night out- dinner out on the town!
- Beach bonfire
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!