Magnific Rock, Ocean Views and Offshore Winds
Perched on a 30-meter cliff face overlooking the beautiful Emerald Coast of Nicaragua, our Magnific Rock retreat offers amazing views, all day offshore-winds, and super cute green waves. The best view is perhaps from the yoga studio which offers a 270 degree ocean view. You’ll stay in lush apartments with floor to ceiling windows, a/c, wifi, ensuite bathrooms, and a deck overlooking the surf break.
Here in the South, the wind is offshore all day 90% of the time, so we’ll surf at least twice a day until your arms are complete noodles! There are two surf spots directly in front of where we’ll stay – a beach break with white wash on the inside for first timers, and a super user-friendly left great for surfers of all levels. The world-famous Popoyo break is just a 10 minute walk down the beach and is an option for anyone ready to check it out too. There are also some other spots nearby that we’ll explore by car or boat if the swell is larger.
This retreat is open to all levels provided you are a decent swimmer. There are good waves for learning to stand up for the first time, but the best spot is green-waves only. Even if you’re a beginner, it’s gentle and a great spot for learning to take that next step, but being a decent swimmer will enhance your experience. If you already know how to ride whitewash but want to learn how to ride a green wave, or know how to drop in but want to learn how to angle, or can do all that but want to cutback – this is the perfect retreat for you!
Southern Nicaragua Surf and Yoga Details
Starting at $1900
- Two way airport shuttle between resort and Managua International Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in shared cabana
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, juice, and sodas
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage and photos from surf sessions
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures (sailing, zip-lining, horseback riding, hot springs)
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
To take advantage of the airport shuttle included in the package, fly into Managua International Airport (MGA) arriving ideally between 9:30am and 2:30pm on the date your retreat starts, flying out after 11am on the date your retreat ends. If you cannot find a good schedule or favorable price from your city arriving or departing in those windows you have the option to spend the night in Managua and use our airport shuttle or book a private taxi for whenever you arrive and depart at extra cost. Email us for more info on those options.
TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND BOOK A RETREAT CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
PLEASE CONTACT HOLLY@SURFWITHAMIGAS.COM FOR ANY QUESTIONS