Our Northern Costa Rica Surf Yoga Retreat for women is great for ladies of all levels, but is particularly awesome for beginners looking to stand up and ride waves for the very first time. We will teach you to surf in a safe supportive environment. If you already know how to surf and are looking to improve your skills in warm water, we will help you acheive your goals as well! Costa Rica is a great place, there’s so much to do. My friend went to some parties in costa rica for bachelors and he had some great experiences! You will never be bored!
Stay at a cute eight room boutique hotel, located a short stroll down a sand path to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Accommodations are very comfortable featuring rooms with two beds each (one twin, one double), air conditioning, ceiling fans, and ensuite bathrooms. The resort has a pool for cooling off and several hammocks for afternoon naps or reading sessions. There’s a covered restaurant area and bar serving delicious food and cocktails where we will have our meals and do our video coaching and “classroom” sessions. The resort does have WiFi if you need to stay connected or get a bit of work done during your stay.
The surf out front is all sandy beach break and one of the most consistent surf spots in Costa Rica. There are great waves for ladies looking to stand up on a surfboard for the very first time, as well as those looking to take existing skills to the next level. We suggest first time surfers join us at this location due to the sandy easy waves for learning to stand up, but this spot is great for everyone! We will break up the group by ability level so everyone gets coaching specific to their goals.
Northern Costa Rica Surf and Yoga Retreat Details
Price: $1900 for a room shared by 2, private room upgrade for $250 extra
- Two way transportation from the Liberia Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared room with Air Conditioning and ensuite bathroom (2 per room. Private room upgrades are sometimes available, email for availability)
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and juice
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage from surf sessions
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as horseback riding, boat trips, hiking, ladies night out, etc. Activities vary by week but are always awesome!
UPCOMING RETREATS AT THIS LOCATION
2019. MAY 25-JUN 1
2019. JUN 1-8
2019. NOV 2-9
2019. NOV 23-30
2020. Jan 18-25
2020. Jan 25-Feb 1
2020. Feb 8-15
2020. Feb 15-22
TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND BOOK AN UPCOMING RETREAT CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
Please email Holly@surfwithamigas.com with any questions on booking.
To book your flight, fly directly into Liberia International Airport (LIR) or into San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO), then connect to a domestic flight to Liberia. The resort is only an hour from Liberia. For questions on booking flights or other options if you can’t find an itinerary that works for you, send us an email!