Our Northern Costa Rica Surf & Yoga Retreat for women is great for ladies of all levels, from shortboard shredders to beginners. If you’ve never surfed before, we will teach you to surf in a safe supportive environment. If you already know how to surf and are looking to improve your skills in warm water, we will help you achieve your goals as well!
Stay at the longest-running oceanfront hotel in the area, with direct access to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The charming beach town is easy to explore by foot, where you’ll find cute coffee shops and fresh coconut stands scattered about. Expect comfy rooms with AC and ensuite bathrooms and a big turquoise pool too! The small hotel features a restaurant and bar serving deliciously fresh food + cocktails, a comfortable lounge space, and a spacious yoga studio. It has an authentic Costa Rican feel with all of the modern amenities. The hotel’s restaurant is open to the public which creates a lively atmosphere to meet other travelers and locals in the zone too! In the evening we’ll walk out to the beach on our own private sandy path to watch the most amazing sunsets!
The surf out front is all sandy beach break and one of the most consistent surf spots in Costa Rica. There are great waves for ladies looking to stand up on a surfboard for the very first time, as well as those looking to take existing skills to the next level. We suggest first time surfers join us at this location due to the sandy easy waves for learning to stand up, but this spot is great for everyone! We will break up the group by ability level so everyone gets coaching specific to their goals.
Northern Costa Rica Surf and Yoga Retreat Details
Price: starting at $2500 for room for 3. Rooms for 2 and Private rooms are also available
- Two way transportation from the Liberia Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared room (2 or 3 per room) with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. Private room upgrades available.
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage from surf sessions
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as as estuary tour, boat trip, ladies night out, seasonal turtle tour, etc. Activities vary by week but are always awesome!
TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND BOOK AN UPCOMING RETREAT CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
Please email [email protected] with any questions on booking.
To book your flight, fly directly into Liberia International Airport (LIR) or into San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO), then connect to a domestic flight to Liberia. The resort is only an hour from Liberia. For questions on booking flights or other options if you can’t find an itinerary that works for you, send us an email!