Our Northern Costa Rica Surf & Yoga Retreat for women is great for ladies of all levels, from shortboard shredders to beginners. If you’ve never surfed before, we will teach you to surf in a safe supportive environment. If you already know how to surf and are looking to improve your skills in warm water, we will help you achieve your goals as well!
Stay at the longest-running oceanfront resort in the area, with direct access to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The charming beach town is easy to explore by foot, where you’ll find cute coffee shops and fresh coconut stands scattered about. Expect comfy rooms with air conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, and private patios. The resort features a restaurant and bar serving deliciously fresh food + cocktails, a comfortable lounge space, and a beautiful open-air yoga studio. We’ll lounge by the big turquoise pool during the day (in between surf sessions) and wind down in the heated jacuzzi in the evenings.
The surf out front is all sandy beach break and one of the most consistent surf spots in Costa Rica. There are great waves for ladies looking to stand up on a surfboard for the very first time, as well as those looking to take existing skills to the next level. We suggest first time surfers join us at this location due to the sandy easy waves for learning to stand up, but this spot is great for everyone! We will break up the group by ability level so everyone gets coaching specific to their goals.
Northern Costa Rica Surf and Yoga Retreat Details
Price: starting at $2400 for room for 3. Rooms for 2 and Private rooms are also available
- Two way transportation from the Liberia Airport (provided you arrive and depart on the designated days/times)
- 7 nights accommodation in a shared room (2 or 3 per room) with air conditioning and ensuite bathroom. Private room upgrades available.
- 4 deliciously healthy fresh meals per day (early morning cold breakfast, hot brunch, lunch, and dinner, plus dessert)
- Unlimited coffee, tea, water, and juice
- Daily individualized in-water surf coaching/instruction/guiding
- Daily one on one post- session video coaching with one of our instructors
- Video footage from surf sessions
- A group of awesome new Amigas who may become your lifetime surfing friends!
- Surfboard rental
- Daily yoga classes
- Adventures such as horseback riding, boat trips, hiking, ladies night out, etc. Activities vary by week but are always awesome!
TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE AND BOOK AN UPCOMING RETREAT CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW
Please email [email protected] with any questions on booking.
To book your flight, fly directly into Liberia International Airport (LIR) or into San Jose, Costa Rica (SJO), then connect to a domestic flight to Liberia. The resort is only an hour from Liberia. For questions on booking flights or other options if you can’t find an itinerary that works for you, send us an email!